Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Spider-Man Folders 2008

The final set of Marvel Comics folders that I have features Spider-Man from Marvel Comics. I bought these the same time that I bought the Dark Knight folders. The covers are mostly pin-up shots of Spider-Man wearing either his classic blue and red costume or his black costume. Other characters that appear include Venom, Sandman and Carnage. The interiors of one and four are the same while the interiors of two and three are the same.
Spider-Man folder #1
Spider-Man folder #1

Spider-Man folder #2
Spider-Man folder #2

Spider-Man folder #3
Spider-Man folder #3

Spider-Man folder 2008 #4
Spider-Man folder #4

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where'd you buy these? I'm interested in getting some. Thanks in advance.

Jamdin said...

I found them at the local Wal-Mart's.