Friday, October 25, 2019

Countdown to Halloween 2019 Day 25: Hiland Halloween Egg Nog

There used to be a time where you could only find Egg Nog of any kind between Thanksgiving and New Year's Eve. Christmas was the holiday mostly associated with this thick concoction until several years ago when it started coming out before Halloween. I finally broke down this year and picked up a quart of Hiland Halloween Egg Nog.
Halloween Egg Nog from Hiland
I found nothing really special about the color and taste. I was hoping for at least a pumpkin orange color. The taste, while good, was still just plain old regular Egg Nog. I guess it was hard to duplicate the tastes of ghosts and bats like those on the container. Unfortunately, I didn't find any Peanut Butter Chocolate Reduced Fat Milk or Spooktacular Egg Nog from Prairie Farms at any of the local grocery stores.

No comments: