Sunday, October 13, 2019

Countdown to Halloween 2019 Day 13: Elvira Busting Out at Hit It Rich Slots

Wow, it's been a while since I last posted about an online game at Facebook. Elvira Busting Out at Hit It Rich! Slots has been out for several months but I've been saving it for today. I've been playing it several times a week and I've had some really big wins. My highest big win was around thirty million coins (shame that I can't trade for real cash but then it would probably only be three dollars). Anyway, I captured some various screenshots from Elvira Busting Out at Hit It Rich! Slots for you to enjoy for this year's Countdown to Halloween including this ad that I got in my emal:
Elvira Busting Out at Hit It Rich Slots ad
The play screen once the Facebook online game finally loads and it features the Mistress of the Dark eating popcorn
Play screen of Elvira Busting Out at Hit It Rich Slots
Elvira Busting Out title screen with flying bats (yes, they are animated):
Title screen of Elvira Busting Out at Hit It Rich Slots
You can bet different amounts of coins on Elvira Busting Out at Hit It Rich! Slots. The higher you bet, the high your reward will be:
Bettien screen of Elvira Busting Out at Hit It Rich Slots
Elvira's famous dagger is one of the icons along with a hand reaching up from the grave. The spellbook allows the player to collect more coins:
Gaming screen #1 of Elvira Busting Out at Hit It Rich Slots
The Mistress of the Dark holding someone's brain after they sold it for more coins to play this online slot machine. I think that skeleton might have sold more than his brain. Elvira's also enjoying some popcorn after gazing in her crystal ball. The icons are animated so you can see her pumpkins bounce:
Gaming screen #2 of Elvira Busting Out at Hit It Rich Slots
The Big Win screen shows Elvira busting out on her famous red velvet couch:
Big Win screen of Elvira Busting Out at Hit It Rich Slots

1 comment:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Well, my evening just got better. ;)