Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Women Wednesday: Goddesses of Greece Game

My favorite House of Fun slot game on Facebook is Goddesses of Greece. The reason is because there are three ancient women that are beautifully drawn. There are some great animation effects especially when you get the full goddess figure. I thought I would share some screenshots from the online game:
Goddesses of Greece game from House of Fun slots on Facebook
Yeah, stacked wilds is pretty fun when you see this:
Goddesses of Greece has stacked wilds
This is pretty fun to see too
There are three Goddesses of Greece with the first being a blonde:
Blonde goddess from Goddesses of Greece game
Then there is this exotic beauty:
Exotic goddess from Goddesses of Greece game
My favorite it the blue-haired goddess:
Blue-haired goddess from Goddesses of Greece game
Goddesses of Greece is a pretty fun online slot game to play and I highly recommend it.
Goddesses of Greece is a fun online slot game

No comments: