Friday, June 27, 2014

Thrift Store Find: Unknown Biker With Black Helmet

I have no clue as to who this unknown biker wearing a black helmet is. All I know is that I picked him up in the second quarter bag of three that I found at a local thrift store. The utility belt that he is wearing and the walkie talkie in his left shirt pocket makes me suspect him as a member of law enforcement. However, my online searches has come up empty. If you know whom he might be, then please leave a comment. He stands four inches high and have plenty of joints that move. Not only is he wearing a black helmet and utility belt but his pants is also black. He is wearing a red shirt/jacket with rolled sleeves and pockets over a white t-shirt. His calf-high boots are brown. I can't find any writing on him.
Front of unknown biker action figure
Back of unknown biker action figure

No comments: