Saturday, June 28, 2014

Thrift Store Find: Burger King Treehouse Horror Classics Werewolf Ned Flanders

I will start posting about the toys from the third bag that I picked up at a local thrift store for a quarter last Saturday. I picked up another McDonald's Legion of Superheroes Timberwolf figurine but I won't be posting about this one (you can view my previous one here). Instead, this post is all about the Burger King Treehouse Horror Classics Werewolf Ned Flanders figurine from 2011. I had a hard time making him stand on his own so I had to use my Superman stand to help him stay up. He goes into the figurine category instead of the action figures for nothing on him moves. There is some flexibility in his limbs so I might be able to make him stand on his own with some work.
Front of Treehouse Horror Classics Werewolf Ned Flanders figurine from Burger King
Back of Treehouse Horror Classics Werewolf Ned Flanders figurine from Burger King

No comments: