Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Thrift Store Find: Imaginext Space Shuttle Crewmen

The last two figures in the first bag of three that I picked up at the local thrift store on Saturday are Imaginext Space Shuttle and Launch Tower crewmen from Fisher Price. They have DC Comics on the bottom of their right feet. The bald astronaut has the number six on the bottom of his right foot too while the other one has the number two. I know next to nothing about the Imaginext Space Shuttle other than what I have seen on eBay. While their shoulders have ball joints, their legs do not and are rather stiff. Their heads can twist in a complete circle. I do believe that they originally came with helmets when they were new. Their eyes remind me of Cyclop's visor so my first thought was that they were some generic superheroes. These are my first Imaginext action figures and I hope that they won't be my last.
Front of Imaginext Space Shuttle astronauts
Back of Imaginext Space Shuttle astronauts

No comments: