Saturday, January 25, 2014

Vending Machine Superman S Shield Pencil Top Eraser

I tried my luck at the local vending machine dedicated to pencil top erasers featuring superhero symbols from DC Comics. I picked up two more Batman pencil top erasers along with a Superman S shield pencil top eraser. I can't say that I'm really super impressed with this one because it actually comes in three parts: the thick red base with two holes, a super thin yellow layer and a thin red S cutout with two pegs. As you can tell from the pictures below, the two layers do not mesh well with the base (yes, I tried squeezing them together in hopes of a tighter seam but it didn't happen)
Front view of Superman S sheild pencil top eraser from vending machine
Side view of Superman S shield pencil top eraser from vending machine
Back view of Superman S shield pencil top eraser from vending machine
Another side view of Superman S shield pencil top eraser from vending machine
Bottom view of Superman S shield pencil top eraser from vending machine
Superman S shield pencil top eraser from vending machine taken apart

No comments: