Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Countdown to Halloween 2013 Day 29: Frankie Stein Bucket and Stickers

My sister and I actually got cheeseburger Happy Meals about two weeks ago. They are doing Monster High buckets and stickers for the girls and Angry Birds Star Wars buckets with stickers for the boys this month. I got the Angry Birds Star Wars with Han Solo and Chewbacca bucket and stickers but I might show them in another post. My sister gladly gave me her Frankie Stein bucket and stickers, which I am showcasing in today's post. There are two images of her on the blue bucket with one being a close-up. I really like the black handle for it features a bat, the skull with a bow over MH, crossbones and a lightning bolt.
Frankie Stein bucket from McDonald's picture one
Frankie Stein bucket from McDonald's picture two
Frankie Stein bucket from McDonald's picture three
Frankie Stein bucket from McDonald's picture four
The Frankie Stein stickers are pretty cool especially the skull with the bow and all the different little lightning bolts:
The back tells about the Happy Meal app:
Back of Frankie Stein stickers from McDonald's

No comments: