Friday, November 19, 2010

Green Lantern Presents Hostess Glo Balls

Hostess Glo Balls was a limited edition of their Sno Balls, which are chocolate cakes with creamy fillings that are covered with marshmallow and coconut. To be honest, I do not remember ever trying the regular versions before. After eating one, I remember why I erased any past experiences with the Sno Balls from my mind. The Glo Balls have just a tiny hint of coconut and were drier than the whole state of Arizona. This was the only box of the limited edition series that I picked up at the local Super Wally World since it took me a month to finish them.

The Green Lantern action figure did not come with the box and was found several years ago at a local thrift store. If these were made back in the 1970s and 19980s, then the box would have had a trading card on them and I might have picked up the other cakes in the series.
Green Lantern action figure with unopened Hostess Glo Ball
Green Lantern action figure with opened Hostess Glo Ball
Green Lantern action figure with half eaten Hostess Glo Ball
Front of Hostess Glo Balls box
Back of Hostess Glo Balls box
Close up of left back of Hostess Glo Balls box
Close up of right back of Hostess Glo Balls box

No comments: