Monday, February 22, 2010

Who's Who Update '87 #4

Todd McFarlane did the wraparound cover for Who's Who Update '87 #4 (November 1987). This issue features characters from Lois Lane to Rampage. The Minutemen from Watchmen is included as is the revised version of Power Girl as the granddaughter of Arion from Atlantis. I have ten issues of the original series, four issues of the '87 update and three issues of the '88 update. I even have both issues of the Who's Who in Star Trek. News of a new Who's Who twelve issue series is coming out this year to celebrate the seventy-fifth anniversary of DC Comics. One is needed especially after the events of 52 and Infinity Crisis. I would also like to see a separate version done just for the Elseworlds characters.
wraparound cover of Who's Who Update '87 #4 from DC Comics

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow...how awesome is it that they cover the Minutemen from Watchmen! I might have to get my hands on this one!