Sunday, February 07, 2010

Super Thrift Store Finds: Books And More

I went to three local thrift stores yesterday morning and left with several items from two of them. I picked up six books including Hrolf Krakes Saga by Poul Anderson, Night's Black Agents by Fritz Leiber, The Casebook of Jules de Grandin by Seabury Quinn, Doc Savage #32: Dust of Death, Doc Savage #45: The Men Who Smiled No More and Doc Savage #51: Haunted Ocean.
three books found at thrift store
three Doc Savage books fround at thrift store
I found two Spider-Man Christmas ornaments:
Spider-Man ornaments found at thrift store
I picked up a Joker mobile from Corgi:
side view of Joker mobile
front view of Joker mobile
Finally, I found an Incredible Hulk toothbrush holder (minus the cup)
Incredible Hulk toothbrush holder
Total price for all of these super thrift store finds was a little over four dollars.

1 comment:

Bubbashelby said...

nice haul - thrift stores rock! And so does that Jokermobile :)