Monday, October 30, 2023

Countdown to Halloween 2023 Day 30: Insidious 4-Movie Collection DVD Cover

I actually picked up the Insidious 4-Movie Collection at the local Walmart's at the beginning of the month. It was in the five dollar bin but the actual price ended up being about twenty dollars. I watched the first one last Friday night, the second one on Saturday afternoon and the last two yesterday. There are two DVDs with each having two movies on them. My favorite characters are Elise the psychic and the two amateur ghost hunters, Specs and Tucker. The trio are also the only characters to appear in all four movies. What I find interesting is that the movies are listed from four to one on the back instead of one to four. Movies three and four are actually prequels to the first Insidious movie. They are all great movies featuring ghosts and demons and I'm glad that I got this set.


No comments: