Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Women Wednesday: Ms. Marvel vs Dar-Benn from The Marvels

I don't always keep track of what's new with the Happy Meal toys so I was surprised a few weeks ago when I ordered one and found out that it was based on The Marvels movie. I got Kamala Kahn aka Ms. Marvel, which is number five of eight. You push the button in the back of her head and her right arm moves side to side. You can also rotate her left arm all the way round. Iman Vellani reprises her role as Ms. Marvel in the movie, which is cool because I really enjoyed her in the tv series. I picked up another Happy Meal the following week and got number eight, which is Kree Supremor Dar-Benn. You can rotate a wheel on her back to move her right arm and weapon all the way round. Her left arm rotates too but her hair stops it from going all the way. Dar-Benn is played by Zawe Ashton in the movie.




No comments: