Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Hot Wheels The Batman Five Pack

I picked up the Hot Wheels The Batman Five Pack last week at the local Walmart's. I would have posted pictures sooner but I'm having problems with my Olympus digital camera again. The Bruce Wayne car is a '64 Corvette Sting Ray, the Batmobile is from the recent The Batman movie, the Riddler car is Burl-Esgue, the Penguin car is a classic Nomad, and the Catwoman car is the Gov'ner. The images on the Riddler, Penguin and Catwoman cars features the characters from Batman: The Animated Series. That is good because I wouldn't want images of the Riddler and the Penguin from the movie on them. However, I wouldn't mind having the Catwoman from the movie on her car. I wish there was a way to open the box without destroying it so I could take the cars out of the box and take better pictures. I would have to say that the Riddler car is my favorite from this set.




I think that it's about time that Alfred get his own Hot Wheels diecast car.

No comments: