Sunday, May 07, 2023

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 Adam Warlock Happy Meal Toy

I picked up another Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 Happy Meal a few days ago. I managed to get Adam Warlock, which is the third action figure in the set. He has a big head and a lever in his back which makes his right arm rotate. Adam Warlock's lever gets stuck in the down position a lot. He has curved base so he rocks from side to side. You can also attach other action figures on each side of the base. Will Poulter plays Adam Warlock in the movie and you might remember him from We're The Millers and The Maze Runner. I'm not very familair with the character and only read a few Marvel comics that featured him.


Yes, I did get a Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 Happy Meal box but I will save [posting that for another day.

No comments: