Saturday, April 29, 2023

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 Star-Lord Happy Meal Toy

I picked up a Happy Meal from the local McDonald's a few days ago since they are promoting Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 movie. I received Star-Lord, which is the first action figure in the series of eight. To me, he doesn't look very much like Chris Pratt but he does have a big head. There is a button on a back that you can push to make his arms go up and down. He has a blaster in his right hand and his left index finger is extended up. The base is not flat so he rocks from side to side. The base has a hook on the right side of the base and a slot on the left side so that other action figures can be hooked up to him. I'm really hoping to get Rocket Racoon or Cosmos the Spacedog the next time. Unfortunately, I did not received the correct box so either they were out of them already or they haven't received them. Hopefully, I will get the correct box the next time.




No comments: