Friday, October 03, 2014

Countdown to Halloween 2014 Day 3: A&W Root Beer Mini Monster Can

I actually found the A&W Root Beer mini monster cans last month when my mother was on a root beer float kick. She doesn't use anything other than that brand but she only uses half of a normal size can when she makes one so the mini cans are the perfect size for her. Sunkist is supposed to have a mini monster can too but I couldn't find any at our local Walmart.

The front of the mini can has the torso of the monster holding the A&W Root Beer logo:
Front view of A&W Root Beer mini monster can
The monster's face is on the left side of the can when facing it:
Side view of A&W Root Beer mini monster can
Yes, I forgot to turn off the flash on the camera when I snapped the pictures of the A&W Root Beer mini monster so forgive the streaks of light.

No comments: