Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Moongem Comics Hit Forty-Five Thousand

Looks like the counter for Moongem Comics hit forty-five thousand sometime today. The top ten keyword phases this time around are the following:

black scorpion
superman with a blonde
wonder woman wrestling
alison angel touched by man
womenwrestling black vs withe
supergirl vs
elvira
where to find dr pepper iron man II cans
elvira mistress movie macabre
marvel women comic wrestling

I cannot believe that I am still getting visitors looking for Alison Angel. I would post more of her if I could her with more comic characters. I would find a Supergirl vs Elvira wrestling match to be interesting. So far that I know, no one has done a wrestling video featuring the Mistress of the Dark.

The answer to number eight is anywhere you can buy regular Dr Pepper cans. Unfortunately, the Iron Man 2 cans might all be gone by now since they were only available for a limited time.

No comments: