Sunday, July 19, 2009

New Amazing Spider-Man Portfolios And Notebooks

I picked up the new Amazing Spider-Man portfolios and notebooks when I picked up the new ones with the characters from DC Comics that I posted about on Friday. While I found four different portfolios, I could only find two different notebooks. I really like the first one since the background looks real and Spider-Man is almost life like (Venom on the other hand does not). The last one features Spidey swinging away from some of his greatest foes: Green Goblin, Vulture, Doc Octopus, Electro, Rhino and Sandman.
The Amazing Spider-Man porfolios:
Spider-Man 2009 portfolio #1 with Venom and Spidey
Spider-Man 2009 portfolio #2 with Doc Octopus behind Spidey
Spider-Man 2009 portfolio #3
Spider-Man 2009 portfolio #4 with Green Goblin, Vulture, Doc Octopus, Electro, Rhino and Sandman chasing Spidey
The Amazing Spider-Man notebooks:
Spider-Man 2009 notebooks

No comments: