Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Batman Goodies

I went out of town to do some clothing shopping today since I needed some dress clothes. I will be attending a cousin's wedding in a few months. While I did not buy any comic books, I did manage to pick up the following Batman goodies:

An upopened bag of Batman Reese's Pieces promoting The Dark Knight Movie
Another bag of Batman Reese's Pieces promoting The Dark Knight movie

Batman Pez set still in the their wrappers
I found all four of the Batman Pez that includes the Riddler, the Joker, Batman and Two-Face

The Dark Knight novel by Dennis O'Neil
The Dark Knight novel by Dennis O'Neil

Batman Begins and The Dark Knight novels by Dennis O'Neil
Bonus picture: My copy of Batman Begins and The Dark Knight novels by Dennis O'Neil side by side (the first book was $4.88 while the second was $7.99).

No comments: