Tuesday, February 06, 2024

Harry Potter Kinder Joy Funko Pops

I think the Harry Potter Kinder Joy Funko Pops were supposed to be out last year in time for Christmas. However, I didn't find them until the first week of January. From my research, there is supposed to be twenty-four mini figures in this set. I only have five different ones plus three doubles. I have two of Hagrid, two of Hermione, one of Draco Malfoy, one of McGonagall and two of Mad Eye Moody.

The backs of all the inserts only show seven mini figures, which are Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Professor McGonagall, Hagrid, Dumbledore and Snape.






I was finding them near the checkout lanes at the local Walmart's and Dillons. However, I only found a few left at Walmart's and none at Dillons last weekend.

No comments: