Tuesday, November 08, 2022

Batman and Batgirl Presents Gotham City S'mores Instant Oatmeal

Quaker put out special editions of their instant oatmeal earlier this year. I picked up a box of the Gotham City S'mores Instant Oatmeal a few months ago at the local Walmart's. The temperatures were over a hundred degees so needless to say that I didn't eat any right away. It took me a while to finish off the six packets and today was that day. Granted, I usually fix two packages at a time because one package is not really enough to satisfy my hunger. I'm not a huge fan of crazy flavored oatmeal but these were okay. I'm not going to rush out and pick up another box even if Batman is on one side of the box.

Batgirl is on the other side of the same box:

At least they didn't call them the Batcave Instant Oatmeal since the chocolate made the oatmeal look more like dirt.

No comments: