Monday, October 31, 2022

Countdown to Halloween 2022 Day 31: Kinder Joy Halloween Monsters

Happy Halloween and I hope everyone had fun with this year's Countdown to Halloween posts. Today's post is a look at some of the Halloween toys that Kinder Joy put out this year. I only got four just to see what I would get. I ended up with a ghost, a vampire and two zombies. The little monsters glow in the dark.


Each Kinder Joy monster came with instructions on how to put them together plus where to go to download the app, which I haven't done:

Now a word about this year's Monster Cereals. Boo-Berry was the only one I found this year at the local Walmart's. I'm very disappointed that I couldn't find Count Chocula, Franken Berry and Fruit Brute (I really wanted the latter one). I also found and picked up a box of Halloween Fruity Pebbles and a box of Hocus Pocus 2 cereal. I think that the other three Monster Cereals are missing because the local Walmart's still have tons of the General Mills cereals with the retro toys in them. So far, I have only been eating the Halloween Fruity Pebbles.

No comments: