Friday, September 23, 2022

Hershey's DC Heroes 12 Pack and Mini Bar Wrappers 2022

I actually found a box of the Hershey's DC Heroes 12 packs with mini bars at the local Walmart's last month. The box had only the wrappers featuring Batman (Jace Fox) and Wonder Girl (Yara Flor). I grabbed two of each and they are now all gone now at the store (they are back to the regular boring wrappers). I know I'm missing the Superman (Jonathan Kent) wrapper but I'm not sure if they made any with Batman (Bruce Wayne), Superman (Clark Kent) and Wonder Woman (Diana Prince). I'm only showing the right half of the large 12 pack wrappers because they are too long to scan.


I only collected eight of the ten mini bar wrappers. These were extrememely hard to open without ripping them even while using scissors to cut one end off. They also wrinkled bad and the chocolate melted faster than I could eat them out of the package (no, I didn't eat all forty-eight mini bars are once). Anyway, the mini bar wrappers that I did get include Aquaman (Arthur Curry), Aquaman (Jackson Hyde), Batman (Bruce Wayne), Batman (Jace Fox), Green Lantern (Jo Mullein), Superman (Clark Kent), Wonder Woman (Diana Prince) and Wonder Girl (Yara Flor). I'm missing Green Lantern (John Stewart) and Superman.(Jonathan Kent).

I'm really reconsidering collecting these wrappers. Finding them is a chore and eating them is not as fun now that I'm getting older. You can check out last year's Hershey's DC Heroes 12 Pack and Mini Bar Wrappers here

No comments: