Friday, December 24, 2021

Hot Wheels Batmobile 2020 Bats Card #3: Comic Version

I'm calling this the Hot Wheels Batmobile 2020 Bats Card #3: Comic Version because it's on a mostly black card and there are bats in the upper right hand corner. The bat symbol with the yellow around it is in the center of the card. I picked this up last week along with #5, which I will post about tomorrow. I took the picture with my tablet so the lighting is not great. It appears to have neon green on the wheels while the Batmobile itself is all black. The only information about the series is that it's one of the Hot Wheels Themed Entertainment sets that includes Disney, the Muppets, Fast & Furious, Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Batman. This is the only one that I found in a bin at the local Dillons store.


 

No comments: