Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Women Wednesday: Elvira Vegas or Bust at Hit It Rich Slots

I had the feeling that I was missing something when I was doing this year's Countdown to Halloween. I found out last evening when I finally logged into Hit It Rich Slots on Facebook after not playing it for the past two months. They now have an Elvira Vegas or Bust game, which was added around the middle of October. Consider this post a belated Halloween treat or an early Thanksgiving treat. The free online game is located in the VIP Room and the lowest amount that you can bid is 10,000,000 coins. Yeah, I have only played a few games so far. They also have special Elvira cards that you can collect to get a bonus. I never have any luck collecting a complete set of any of the card collections so I don't have any high hopes for completing this one.





No comments: