Friday, September 24, 2021

Marvel's Avengers 5 Gum Packs

I finally broke down last month and picked up two Marvel's Angers 5 gum packs at the local Walmart's. Every pack has a code that unlocks in-game content and they came out in 2020. Unfortunately, I don't have the game so I can't use the codes but I did enjoy the gum. Both packs features Captain America and Iron Man but the peppermint pack also has Ms. Marvel while the spearmint also has Thor. The peppermint pack has a small image of Black Widow inside under the code while the spearmint pack has a small image of the Hulk. I'm not sure if the inside images provide a clue to what type of content that the code unlocks or not. For more information, check out Marvel's Avengers Teams With 5 Gum.

4 comments:

Whovian0497 said...

Any chance you could share the codes in the packs please? Thanks :)

Jamdin said...

Yes, I can share them.

The Black Widow code on the Peppermint Cobolt 5 Gum is BEYEBA-199-BOVUCA-212 while the Hulk code on the Spearmint Rain 5 G Gum is CALECA-017-GAPUTO-239 (I'm not sure if those are As or Rs).

Let me know if they work and what you get from them.

Whovian0497 said...

Thank you so much! Got some in game credits and a Black Panther nameplate! There’s a set list of rewards and each code unlocks next on the list :)

Jamdin said...

That's great.