Saturday, June 05, 2021

Dark Burgundy and Tan Hot Wheels Arkham Knight Batmobiles

Now this is a switch for I got the dark burgundy and tan Arkham Knight Batmobiles from Hot Wheels a week apart. I got the dark burgundy Arkham Knight Batmobile at the local Dollar General about a week ago. The light in my room must be bad for it looks all black to me and still looks all black when I shine a bright flashlight on it. The tan Arkham Knight Batmobile is not a solid color and has some brown patches (I think the term is desert camouflage). I picked it up at the local Walmart's about two weeks ago. Both are #1 in the Batman set of five and #8 in the mainline set of 25-. Both have 2020 on the back but both have 2015 on their undercarriages. I find it odd that the tan Batmobile has the DC logo by the Batman Arkham Knight logo while the dark burgundy does not.

Dark Burgundy and Tan Hot Wheels Arkham Knight Batmobiles

No comments: