Sunday, October 29, 2017

Countdown to Halloween 2017 Day 29: Dark Shadows Werewolf Trading Card

This Alex Stevens as the Werewolf is from the 1993 Dark Shadows set:
Alex Stevens as the Werewolf from 1993 Dark Shadows set
TMC had the two Dark Shadows movies yesterday afternoon. I missed the House of Dark Shadows with vampire Barnabas but watched the Night of Dark Shadows with the ghost Angelique. I've seen both of them countless times and still have the on VHS (note to self: get them on DVD one of these days). A third Dark Shadows movie was planned but never made and I believed it would have had a werewolf in it. I have never seen an episode of the series with the werewolf in it. Of course, I've seen the reboot movie with Johnny Depp and thought it was okay but not great. I have watched a few episodes from the Dark Shadows binge on the Decades channel. Most of them, I have seen a few times from when the series was on SyFy channel.

1 comment:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Glad you are getting some Dark Shadows entertainment around Halloween!