Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Countdown To Halloween Day 4: My Halloween Loot Crate

Loot Crate is a great subscription box filled with exciting merchandise for geeks. There is usually a theme like Futuristic, Magic and Anti-Hero. I thought I would write a little about what I would like to see in my Halloween Loot Crate.

For starters, I would like to see something featuring Elvira in a major way. This may be a Funko Pop, an action figure, a t-shirt or a comic book. The next character I would like to see featured in a major way would be Vampirella. Other characters that I would like to see featured include Lady Death, Alice Cooper and Barnabas Collins (Jonathan Frid's version not Ben Cross or Johnny Depp). Any issue of the classic Famous Monsters of past or present would be cool too.

What would you put together if you were able to create your own Loot Crate theme? You can check out their past and current subscription crate selection if you’re in need of additional ideas.

No comments: