Saturday, January 03, 2015

Hit It Rich Elvira Mistress of the Dark

The Hit It Rich Elvira Mistress of the Dark game is the one that I play the most on Facebook. The minimum bet is $600 plus there are more bonuses than the Hit It Rich Elvira Chest of Horrors game.
Title screenshot of Hit It Rich Elvira Mistress of the Dark game
Here is the first screenshot of the game before I start play:
First screenshot of Hit It Rich Elvira Mistress of the Dark game
This is the second screenshot after I start playing:
Second screenshot of Hit It Rich Elvira Mistress of the Dark game
I like that you can win free spins at Hit It Rich Elvira Mistress of the Dark game:
Free spins screenshot from Hit It Rich Elvira Mistress of the Dark game
This is how much I won after playing the free spins:
Free spins winnings screenshots from Hit It Rich Elvira Mistress of the Dark game
I won $33,300 for the big win at the Hit Hit It Rich Elvira Mistress of the Dark game:
Big win screenshot from Hit It Rich Elvira Mistress of the Dark game
I didn't capture any of the screenshots from Pick A Coffin bonus game because I wasn't fast enough. You choose a coffin and can win a wild, a three multiplier bonus or a five multiplier bonus. The wild shows Elvira in a coffin while the multipliers shows ghosts.

No comments: