Friday, September 26, 2014

My Thoughts On Gotham

I watched the encore presentation of FOX's Gotham earlier this evening. I have noticed a few things. Oswald aka the Penguin, Nigma aka the Riddler and the unnamed comic aka the Joker if that was indeed him are much older than Bruce Wayne while Selina Kyle aka Catwoman and Ivy Pepper aka Poison Ivy are closer to his age. Selina seems to be stalking Bruce so I hope she gets a more active role. I would also like to see more Alfred. James Gordon and Bullock were great for the former is the rookie while the latter is the veteran that is just trying to survive the corruption. Fish and Falcone are both strong characters and I can't wait to see more of them too. I do want to watch more even though Bruce may never actually don the Batman costume so I can't wait until next week's episode.

No comments: