Monday, July 15, 2013

Batman Begins and The Dark Knight by Dennis O'Neil

I finally read Batman Begins (2005) and The Dark Knight (2008) movie novelizations by Dennis O'Neil. They have been sitting on my to read shelf for the past few years but never to around to reading them for one reason or another (I have about fifty miscellaneous books to read). Now I wished that I would have read them sooner for they were both great enough that I gave them each a solid A. Unfortunately, I do not have the movie novelization for The Dark Knight Rises, which was written by Greg Cox.

The three Batman movie novelizations are available at Amazon:
Since we are on the topic of movie novelizations, the local Walmart's has The Man of Steel movie novelization by Greg Cox. I have not picked it up yet due and I doubt that I will since I am low on funds.

The Superman movie novelization is also available at Amazon:

No comments: