Monday, April 08, 2013

DC Super Friends Display Header From Random House

I managed to snag a DC Super Friends display header (see picture below) this morning after I finished working at the store. It was being thrown out and I made sure that it landed where I could access it in the trash bin when the time came. The text reads "DC Super Friends Big Heroes! Big Adventures!" Featured are Green Lantern, Batman, Superman, Flash and Aquaman. This normally goes on top of a store display featuring children books from Random House. I could have snagged the blue cardboard display but I have no place to store it so I didn't. The DC Super Friends display header picture measures about 13 1/4" x 9 3/4" The bottom left hand corner has Random House Children's Books with RandomHouseKids.com underneath it. I have yet to see the children books that came with it but I'm pretty sure that they are sitting with the rest of the store's children books and coloring books. I might have to snag a couple the next time I do my shopping.
DC Super Friends display header from Random House

No comments: