Monday, October 22, 2012

Countdown To Halloween 2012 Day 22: Hot Wheels Halloween Batmobile

I have read countless posts from other blogs how they found their Hot Wheels Halloween Batmobile at Target, K-Mart or had a friend find them so my hopes were not high of finding one since the only local discount stores are Alco's and Wal-Mart's Super Center (more like super disaster). However, I was grocery shopping at Dillons yesterday instead of at the local Wal-Mart's and spied a barely stocked display of Hot Wheels Halloween cars. They only had a few Fangula and a few 1966 TV Series Batmobiles. They were priced at $1.99 each, which is why I only got one Hot Wheels Halloween Batmobile (hey, I shopping for food not toys). The color scheme is dark purple with orange trim and the open top is orange.

My pictures are not the greatest but I love the packaging with the scene set at an old time gas station surrounded by evil-looking pumpkins and a skeleton standing at the doorway.
Hot Wheels Halloween Batmobile
Close up of Hot Wheels Halloween Batmobile
Here is the back of the Hot Wheels Halloween Batmobile that I scanned:
Back of Hot Wheels Halloween Batmobile

1 comment:

Bubbashelby said...

Cool! I got this one too; my post will be up tomorrow!