Saturday, August 11, 2012

Matchbox Batmobile

I always check the Hot Wheels at the local Wal-Mart Super Center whenever I am there but they were pretty bare this morning. I decided to check the Matchbox section, which covers three pegs as opposed to twenty for Hot Wheels (this does not count the special editions and multi packs). I thought I was seeing things when I noticed a metallic blue Batmobile. I picked it up and read the back to make sure it was the real thing. It was so I purchased it since the price was still ninety-seven cents.
Matchbox Batmobile
This MBX City Batmobile is twenty-five of one hundred twenty.
Close up of Matchbox Batmobile
The back states the following: "There's adventure around every corner in Gotham City! With the help of Batman in the unstoppable Batmobile, police cruisers foil the plots of bad guys while rescue vehicles keep a vigilant eye on the City. And while citizens hustle to stores, schools and skyscapers, trucks are busy transporting vital supplies in and out of downtown."

No comments: