Monday, July 09, 2012

Opi's Amazing Spider-Man Nail Polish Collection

The local retail store where I work part time (I'm mostly the bathroom cleaner) had the Opi's Amazing Spider-Man Nail Polish Collection. They went fast for I was able to take the display home with me this morning and thus saving it from being trashed. I snapped some pictures but they turned out awful since the digital camera that I'm currently using sucks (I miss my Olympus FE-170) so the following picture is from Amazon:
Opi's Amazing Spider-Man Nail Polish Collection
The nail polish are as follows: Into the Night, Your Web or Mine?, Number One Nemesis, My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Just Spotted the Lizard and Call Me Gwen-ever. I just got the display and none of the nail polish. The only time I use nail polish is around Halloween and that is usually just plain black.

No comments: