Saturday, November 05, 2011

Thrift Store Finds: Aqualad, Rath And Shark Boy

I found a bag of goodies for fifty cents at a local thrift store this morning. The three toys were all from past McDonald's Happy Meals.

First is Aqualad from their Young Justice set put out earlier this year. I like how the transparent stripes on his right arm lights up when you push the button on his back.
Aqualad action figure from Young Justice 2011 McDonald's Happy Meal set
Next up is Rath from the Ben 10 Ultimate Alien set also from earlier this year. Too bad that he doesn't light up.
Rath action figure from Ben 10 Ultimate Alien 2011 McDonald's Happy Meal set
Finally, I found Shark Boy from Shark Boy and Lava Girl set that McDonald's put in their Happy Meals in 2005. To be honest, I have yet to watch the movie so I know very little about the character.
Shark Boy action figure from Shark Boy and Lava Girl 2005 McDonald's Happy Meal set

No comments: