Friday, November 20, 2009

Thrift Store Find: McDonald's Lightning Lad

Put me down on the list of not getting any of the Legion of Super Heroes toys when they originally came with McDonald's Happy Meals a few years ago. The action figures were based on the cartoon show. I found a Lightning Lad figure still in the original box this morning at a local thrift store for twenty-five cents. A trading card still in the plastic came with it. The figure itself does not stand on its own but I do like the box and card.
front cover of McDonald's Lightning Lad toy box
back cover of McDonald's Lightning Lad toy box
inside right of McDonald's Lightning Lad toy box
inside left of McDonald's Lightning Lad toy box
front of McDonald's Lightning Lad trading card
back of McDonald's Lightning Lad trading card
McDonald's Lightning Lad action figure

1 comment:

Bubbashelby said...

I got this one and Mano at the time they came out. Wish I would have gotten more - a cool series and a great cartoon!