Saturday, September 12, 2009

3 Pack Comics Breakdown

While at Hastings on Thursday, I bought ten 3 pack comics for $2.99 each. That would add up to thirty comics for $29.90. I knew that I was going to get some repeats since I could see the outer two comics but not the middle one. I ended up with the following: two Action Comics #687, one Archie's Ten Issue Collector's Set #6 (Jughead), four Barbie and Baby Sister Kelly #1, two Batman & Robin Adventures #9, one G.I. Joe #3 (Dark Horse), one Heroes #4 (Milestone and not the one based on the tv series), one Hex #15, one Icon #6, one Kamandi At Earth's End #2, one Koosh Kins #1, one Legion of Super-Heroes #6, one Legion of Super-Heroes #7, one L.E.G.I.O.N. '90 #11, one L.E.G.I.O.N. '94 #65, one The Masked Man #3, one Robin #19, one Superman #78, two Superman #102, three Superman: The Man of Steel #22, two Superman: The Man of Steel #45 and one Venom: The Madness #3. I ended up with twenty-one titles and nine copies. I am not sure what I am going to do with the copies yet but if any of the readers want any, just let me know by leaving me a comment.

Here are the pictures of the twenty-one titles (click for larger pictures):
3 Pack Comics #1
3 Pack Comics #2
3 Pack Comics #3

No comments: