Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Zombie Fighting Dream Team

Darius Whiteplume posted his Zombie Fighting Dream Team a few days ago. My league of zombie destroyers would consists of the following:

Sybil Danning

The first person that came to my mind was the deadly yet beautiful Sybil Danning. Not only can she wield a sword but she knows how to handle big guns.

Supergirl

Next on my list is Supergirl because she is easier on the eyes than her cousin plus she has all his powers.

The Huntress

The Huntress is on my list for several reasons but mostly because she is not afraid of using her crossbow pistol.

Lara Croft

Lara Croft is on my team because she is used to running while shooting various weapons. Plus I needed another brunette on the team.

John Rambo

John Rambo is on my team because of his survival skills, ability to use any weapon and is just a bad ass.

1 comment:

Darius Whiteplume said...

Very nice.

I was going to go with Sybil in my all-femme version, I just couldn't decide which Sybil to go with... Blades or guns? Always an important question when dealing with zombie hordes :-)