Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Moongem Comics Received A Premio Dardo "I Love Your Blog" Award

Darius Whiteplume from Adventures In Nerdliness awarded this blog with a Premio Dardo "I Love Your Blog" award. I thank him very much and accept

"The PREMIO DARDO is designed to recognize unique voices and visions on the Web as well as to promote fraternization amongst bloggers of all sorts.
1. Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his/her blog.


2. Pass the award to another five blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgement, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award."

I now pass on the PREMIO DARDO "I love your blog" award to the following blogs that I visited at least once a day:
1. Jon's Random Acts of Geekery for posting everything from original artwork from comic book artists to television toys. He was the main reason that I did the 2008 Halloween Countdown filled with Elvira goodies.

2. Bat-Blog: Batman Toys and Collectibles - Dealing with everything related to the Dark Knight, this is one blog that needs to be visited daily.

3. Geek Orthodox - Reis O'Brien has covers a wide range of topics but I will admit that I am enjoying the Super Hottie of the Day posts.

4. Adventures In Nerdliness - I am liking Darius Whiteplume for the variety of posts and not just because he listed me on his most beloved list.

5. Booksteve's Library - Steve posts comics, monsters and more from his vast library of pop culture.

3 comments:

Reis O'Brien said...

Sweet! I really appreciate it, my friend!

Jon K said...

Thanks, Jamdin, but I'm not sure I can accept it, because I already got a Premio Dardo award last week from Booksteve...

Jamdin said...

No problem, Jon.