Saturday, November 29, 2008

Batman Giant Comics To Color

My copy of the Batman and Robin Battle the Joker in "The Comedy of Tears" Giant Comics To Color has not aged well. I probably should not have taken the back cover off to hang on my wall back in 1975. I was ten years old then and never dreamed that I would one day be posting a few pictures of the giant coloring book on something called the Internet. I only colored about half of the pages and the pages are really yellow. I did fool around with the saturation on the coloring pages to show the actual artwork.

I am only presenting the cover and the first three pages but you can click them for larger images:
Cover of the Batman Giant Comics To Color
Cover of the Batman Giant Comics To Color

Page one
Page one

Page two
Page two

Page three
Page three

1 comment:

DjBlueJ54 said...

thanx for sharing anyway with us buddy....