Saturday, June 07, 2008

Movie Candy Wrappers

Apologies in advance for having pictures of movie candy wrappers instead of actual scans. My scanner seems to be having hardware problems. If I ever get a big chunk of money again, a new scanner is at the top of my need to get list.

The first movie candy wrapper is the Snickers Adventure Bar to promote the Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull movie:

Snickers Adventure Bar promoting Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull movie
Snickers Adventure Bar promoting Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull movie


The candy wrapper promises a new flavor kick and the taste is either cinnamon or nutmeg. The cool factor is not the candy bar but the Indiana Jones Arti-Facts found on the back of the wrappers. There are eight different wrappers with each having a different Arti-Fact. I got one, seven and eight.

Next up are candy wrappers promoting The Dark Knight movie. Each candy wrapper has a trivia question on the back.

Batman Kit Kat promoting The Dark Knight movie
Batman Kit Kat promoting The Dark Knight


My favorites was the Batman Kit Kat since the crisp wafers covered in milk chocolate are my favorites. The candy wrapper was the easiest to open. The Kit Kat itself had two bars combine into one thick bar so the large bat-symbol could fit on it.

Batman Reese's Pieces promoting The Dark Knight movie
Batman Reese's Pieces promoting The Dark Knight movie


Next is the candy wrapper for the Batman Reese's Pieces promoting The Dark Knight movie. The color of the hard candy shells were blue and dark gray. As you can tell by the picture, the candy wrapper was not the easiest to open. The trivia question on the back was the hardest to read.

Batman Reese's PB Bat promoting The Dark Knight movie
Batman Reese's PB Bat promoting The Dark Knight movie


Finally, there is the Batman Reese's PB Bat. The bat-shaped bar has a peanut butter interior and a milk chocolate exterior. It was pretty tasty but seemed a little bit on the small size.

I ate all the candy before I could take a picture of them. Each of them were found at the local Dollar General for fifty cents each. I didn't eat them in all one setting either since I'm supposed to be watching my diet. However, I couldn't pass up on getting these.

No comments: