Saturday, April 05, 2008

Midnight Hunter Batman And Harry Potter

I found a 1999 Midnight Hunter Batman action figure for fifty cents at a local thrift store this morning. I was lucky enough that he came with his sword that glows in the dark along with the green parts of his costume. The Midnight Hunter Batman goes with my Night Fury Robin that I found at a local thrift store years ago.

I also found an unopened View-Master pack of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Part 2: The Final Chapters for a dollar at another thrift store. The three reels features actual scenes from the movie and there is three sets in the series.

Here is a picture of my Midnight Hunter Batman action figure and Harry Potter View-Master reels:

Midnight Hunter Batman and Harry Potter


Here is a picture of the Midnight Hunter Batman still in the package:

Midnight Hunter Batman in package

No comments: